How We Work
As a busy healthcare professional, your work is extremely demanding. You typically don’t have the time to search for a new opportunity that would be more fulfilling and achieve your ultimate career goals. By taking advantage of our unique “Agent” approach, you receive the following benefits:
- We focus on your needs, both personally and professionally!
- We represent you during the entire career placement process at no cost to you. Our fees are paid by your future employer.
- We are very discreet and will only present your information with your permission. Confidentiality is crucial to us.
- We conduct confidential searches, allowing you to continue your current employment while looking for a new position, saving you tremendous time and effort.
- We customize each search to satisfy your needs. This includes searching for positions in the region of your choice and area of specialty.
- We utilize our extensive resources, expertise, tools, and network to find the best opportunity to match your requirements.
- We handle the entire process for you including setting up interviews, coaching on resume development, and interviewing techniques.
- We help you negotiate salary, benefits, and any other concerns to ensure a successful transition.
Developing a relationship between you and Health Career Services is critically important to us. As our relationship deepens you'll have confidence that we can best represent you as your personal career agent in any future employment opportunity!
Unlike other recruiters, we will not try to force fit a job placement. Our business is based on long term successful relationships! We stay in touch with you after you are in your new job, because we want to be your agent for life and help you fulfill your career dreams!!